Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday





Going to be short and sweet. Still kinda tired from the raids last night.


Shadow Rising 1st went to Uld and killed Flame Leviathan and Razorscale. I was especially nervous as I have never been there...but went in with 24 poeple and got the achievments for both. (and 5 nom frost emblems).



After that popped over and got my new T10 helm....very nice, actually looked decent.


Then its off to VoA for another chat with the super easy Torvalon (sp?)....guess they had nerfed him again yesterday....was boring...nothing excited...looooottt dropped and there was much yawning. Killed his burning friend as well.


Due to some people having to leave...22 manned ToTc 25 (if full coulda went to ICC!!!). ToTc dropped some nice loots for people, i managed to snag some new boots and a trophy.



Again thanks to everyone who attended. Big thanks to Ari for doing what she does and being awesome. ^^ Hope your blog gets fized soon..going thru withdrawl. (enjoy the cat pics)




8 comments:

  1. I think it's spelled Toravon, or Tora-c'mon, this easy? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol true that Arvash true that. Yawn inducing indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a blurg?

    And I can only be as awesome as the rest of the raid. So thanks to all of you for putting up with me. =)

    Can't wait for this project to be done so I don't have to rush home in time to lead raids. I'm all frazzled when that happens.

    ReplyDelete